Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh Mickey You're so fine


Well month end is upon me and I am trying to figure out which way is top from bottom. I have booked myself solid. We are leaving for Disneyland in 2 days, I have 2 kids packed and 1 to go as well as myself. I also have a gal coming to my house today for 4 hours to organize a playroom for our family. I am not sure but for some reason I felt like I could squeeze one more thing in this week. This involved moving all the toys to the "playroom" and moving my stuff to side shelves, buying a table cloth and a curtain. I don't think the curtain is going to happen. Oh by the way I am volunteering in my daughter's class today, and lets not forget that it is a half day allowing me to get only half my to do list done.

With my list that goes on and on I feel like this month was descent I grew in my business but still needing to grow more I would like to double my volume. We have some family decisions to make and growing my business would really help. I also want to make a to do list and stick to it, putting everything on that to do list business and personal. Everything from laundry to phone calls. I often find myself in front of the computer "working" and not accomplishing anything. I need to make better use of my time. I over schedule then I get stuck and can't move then it is a fire and I am running around trying to squeeze it all in. Just like I still need to go get that table cloth by 2:00 today instead of doing it over the weekend. Wish me luck!

I am excited about my business and we are coming out with a new foaming sunless tanner. This was leaked in the Allure magazine how awesome is that! This will be great at least now there will be an option besides sitting in front of the sun and damaging your skin. We have a few other products coming out as well that will be awesome I am super excited and I look forward to moving to the next level. Get this bus movin'!

Don't forget keep your feet on the ground and your head above water. Contact me for the best skin or your life along with an amazing journey! turtleexpress77@gmail.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment